All ages, all levels, all for a cause!
Join Vida Tennis, Nexus Gym and some of your favourite sporting personalities for a fun filled morning of games, prizes and excitement while supporting the Austin Hospital’s paediatric ward. On the day you can look forward to:
- Playing doubles with sporting greats such as Anthony Rocca, John Aloisi, Simon Prestigiacomo, Campbell Brown and Hayden Fox
- Bookings are essential to ensure you play with or test your skills against these sporting personalities.
To book a time slot please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kids play against the sporting personalities on the hot shots nets
- Fastest Serve competition with plenty of prizes
- Ball Machines use
- Gym Challenges with Nexus
- Jumping Castle
- Face paining
- BBQ lunch
- FREE entry raffle prizes including:
Coffee Machine rrp $239, Prelli Tennis Package and a Mizuno Golf Bag rrp $220 + More
How it works
How can your family get involved and how it will work:
- Come along between 10.30am -12.30pm
- Purchase Tokens. $10 = 5 Tokens $20 = 15 Tokens
- All proceeds from tokens bought go directly to the Paediatric Ward at the Austin Hospital
- If you buy a set of tokens you get free entry into the Raffle, each time you buy more tokens you get another entry into the raffle!
- Each activity on the day is worth a number of tokens
- Watch your donations help the Paediatric Ward throughout the morning. We will keep a running tally to keep you informed every time we reach a goal amount. These funds directly help buy the Paediatric Ward something from their wish list for the kids!
- If you cannot attend on the day but wish to get involved please email email@example.com
So bring the family along for this great cause and don’t miss the chance to meet your favourite sports stars!
A big thank you to our sponsors for the day.