The Vida Team Qualifications
The Vida Tennis Team has an extensive pool of resources to draw from. Some of the teams qualifications and background is as follows;
• Tennis Australia Qualifications
- Master Club Professional
- Club Professional
- Junior Development
• Tennis Australia “Talent Development Coaches”
• International Coaching Experience
• USPTR member and qualification
• On the road WTA, ATP & ITF experience
• Working with Children Checks (all insurance required)
• Tennis Victoria Advantage Program Head Coach
The Vida Team
• Vince Dattoli • Kane Dewhurst
• Dino Dattoli • Mark Peel
• Angelo Giampaolo • Mitko Blageov
• Justin Raiti • Ryan Palfrey
• Ashleigh Richardson • Anthony Giampaolo
• Blake Robertson • JamesTai
• Andrew Hardeman • Nick Stafford
• Nick Taylor • Matthew Findlay
• Calum Lewis • Michael Dodd
• Steven Berengo • Jenelle Findlay
• Adrian Formato • Ben Sampson
• David DiStefano • Andrew Derer
The Vida Tennis Team has had a broad range or playing experience.
• Former International Players
• ATP ranked singles & doubles
• US College Tennis
• European Club Tennis
• Hitting partners in past Grand Slams for Capriati, Petrova, Stephenson & more
• State Grade winning team
• Former Junior National & ITF Junior title holders
The Vida Team members who have had international playing experience are;
• Dino Dattoli
• Mitko Blageov
• Angelo Giampaolo
• Ashleigh Richardson
• Justin Raiti
• Nick Taylor
• Kane Dewhurst
• Ryan Palfrey
• Nick Stafford
• Andrew Derer
• Anthony Giampaolo
• Degree Business Management
• Level 2 AFL Accredited Coach
• Strength & Conditioning Qualified Trainer
• International Football (Soccer) accreditation
Mark is a movement specialist, fitness coach and accredited exercise physiologist. He has worked one on one with the modern legends of Australian Tennis, the likes of Pat Rafter, Lleyton Hewitt and the Woodies.
> Download Information Sheet on Mark Waters
Damian is a qualified Myotherapist and also has a masters in Sports Exercise Science. He has worked on the ATP and WTA Tours with players such as Ana Ivanovic, Thiemo De Bakker, Nicholas Kiefer and many more. Damian was also head fitness trainer at the AIS Tennis Program.
Daniel Morton (Veneto Club – Nexus)
Nexus Fitness specialises in individual, athletic and group training. Our group training classes include Pilates, Metabolic (Fat Burning), Strongman, Vitality, Yoga, Boxing and Dance.
We provide customised nutritional plans designed to serve each individuals specific goals and requirements as well as state of the art BodyMetrix Body Composition Ultrasound testing.
At Nexus we are all about RESULTS!
Dr Matt Bonadio
Matt Graduated from RMIT university in 2003 and since has been working extensively in Sports and Rehabilitation. Matt has experience with all ages and has gained further accreditation in Chiropractic Sports Science. He is currently undertaking a Masters Of Exercise Science to increase his knowledge. Matt has 5 years experience dealing with all injuries both spinal and peripheral. Matt is the owner of the business and is dedicated to improving the health and function of the body to reduce disease and risk of injury. Matt also has worked with Paediatrics to improve growth and development.
The Performance and Sports Psychology Clinic empowers you with the knowledge of what barriers you have that stop you consistently performing at your best, show you how to overcome them, and arm you with the skill to help you focus when it counts!