The 2015 Vida Australian Open Training Camp
The 2015 Vida Tennis Australian Open Training Camp will be held at Glen Iris Tennis Club over three days and will be jam packed full of a variety of activities, on and off the court. Experience day to day training at an elite level in a team environment to help prepare your game for upcoming tournaments and competitions in 2015 and beyond. The 2014 camp was an amazing experience for more than 50 kids and we are planning an even bigger camp for 2015. Places are limited, so check out the following info and if you have any questions please feel free to contact us;
The 2015 Vida Tennis – Australian Open Training Camp
When: January 15th to 17th (Thursday to Saturday)
Times: 9am to 4pm (later finish on day we attend Aus Open Qualifying – Friday 16th)
Where: Glen Iris Valley Tennis Club
Who: All tournament (JT & MJDS) & junior competition players
Cost: $350 for all three days or $130 per day
Early Bird Special $295 (book and pay before 24th December)
All the players and coaches from the various Vida venues will come together for the 3 day camp. Its a great opportunity to train with different people, improve your game and make new friends.
Once you have signed up, you will receive emails about various presenters and leaders in their fields who will be coming along to share their expertise with the group and the Vida team.
Vida Tennis Aus Open Camp
Over the last two years the group has been joined by the likes of Anthony Rocca (Collingwood Football Club), John Aloisi (International Footballer and Aus captain), Marco Chuidinelli (ATP top 100), Muddy Waters (David Cup trainer), Damien Prasad (current WTA trainer & coach) and more. In the afternoon of the second day (Friday 16th) the group will travel to Melbourne Park to watch and analysis some matches during the qualifying event of the Australian Open
- The 2014 group pictured at Melbourne Park after speaking with Marco about his matches against Top 10 players in the world.
Some specific camp content for the Australian Open Camp
- On Court Themes
- Live Ball Patterns of Play
- Court positioning
- Game Style awareness
- Set Plays & Routines
- Match Play
- Singles & Doubles Tactics
- Video Analysis (On & Off Court)
- Movement Patterns of the Pro’s
- Off Court Themes
- Between point process
- Fitness testing benchmarks
- Injury Prevention / Pilates / Core Stability
- Strength & conditioning overview
- Professional players games style analysis
- Tactics V’s Technique
- The mental side of tennis
- Where can tennis take me?
- What are my pathway options?
- What is USA College Tennis?
- How do I combine my tennis & School commitments?
- How does my technique hold up under pressure?
- Where is my best court position when I play?
- What is my game style?
- Speak with current and elite sportsman / women from other sports
- How important is managing your body?
- Why are you getting injured and where are the weakness in your body?
- How do I put steps in place to better deal with pressure?
- What do the top 10 players do between points to get ready for the next point?
- Analyze game styles at the Aussie Open.
There are limited spots available and early bird special offer applies. Once the camp is full we can not take any further numbers.
For more information or questions please contact Kane from Vida Tennis on 0401 052 636 or email email@example.com